Our job offers
Yves-Marie Tréguer, Lead Construction and Installation Engineer
2/2 and will be in a unique position to accelerate its growth and to confirm its leading position in this booming market.
BW Ideol will start trading tomorrow on Euronext Growth in Oslo with the objective to create long-term value for its shareholders and for mankind as a whole.
Emilie Orhan, Engineering project manager
Jean-Noël Dory, Naval Architect
Léa Danis, Structural Engineer
BW Ideol's commitment to the Appel d'Aire association
Solidarity day with Le Carillon association
- 12 years of experience
- 300 days of sunshine per year in La Ciotat (HQ)
- 70 people
- 1 subsidiary in Japan (Tokyo)
- 8 represented nationalities
- 100 km swam every summer in the Mediterranean
- 150 futsal goals scored every year
- 5 kilos of pastries eaten per person per year
Who we really are
(apart from pastry eaters)
BW Ideol is a global leader in floating offshore wind. Its industry-changing and patented “Damping Pool”® design already equips two full-scale floating wind turbines (Floatgen in France & Hibiki in Japan). BW Ideol is involved in pre-commercial and commercial-scale floating projects across the world.