- Name or legal status of the firm: Ideol
- Legal form: SAS
- Social capital: 1.376.909 €
- SIREN number and place of registration: FR 78 524 724 820 (Marseille)
- RCS : 524 724 820
- Head Office: Espace Mistral, Bat B - 375 avenue du Mistral - 13 600 La Ciotat (France)
- Phone number: +33 (0)4 86 20 80 50
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editorial director : Paul de la Guérivière, CEO
- Firm name of the hosting company: Evolix
- Host address: 37, rue Guibal - 13003 Marseille
- Phone number of the hosting company: +33 (0)4 91 05 92 54
COPYRIGHT - COPYRIGHT - LINKS
The entire site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The information presented on this extranet site are public. All reproduction rights of images and photographs are reserved.
Reproduction on paper
Except for iconography, the reproduction of pages from this site on paper is authorized, subject to the following three conditions:
- Free distribution,
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- explicit reference to the site as the source and notice that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction on electronic media
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized, subject to the addition of a clear and readable from the source and the mention "Rights reserved". The information used must be for personal, associative or professional; any use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Our site allows the establishment of a hypertext link to its content, subject to a contact and validated by our first care.
Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and liberties, you have the right to oppose (art. 26 of the law), access (art.34 to 38 of the law) and rectify (art. 36 of the Act) of data. So you can require that are rectified, completed, updated or deleted information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated or whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited.
Under the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you can always edit or delete the information related to your registration. You can exercise this right directly by contacting us at the contact address.